There are two types of doberman that you need to take note of in regards to their proper care and hygiene. As you can tell by now owning a high-class pure bred dog can be quite costly and high maintenance because they usually have issues in regards to their health. That will surely put a dent on your paycheck for it but you are willing to invest your time and money just to insure your pet doberman dog that he received the best care that he deserved. So, let’s talk about the important thing about owning a doberman dog besides training them and discipline, you have to be diligent of their health.
By giving your doberman the best care in order to bring their health in good condition. Now, there are two types of doberman, the doberman pinscher and the big old doberman. Each of them are different and thus have different ways of careing them but they do share the same methods in giving them proper hygiene.
The doberman requires:
● Brushing their hair with a routine schedule. Brushing their fur will help your dog remove any loose hair that they have, remove any tangled locks and gives blood circulation on their back, sides and the rest of the body. Because brushing really helps massage the muscles of your strong doberman.
● Bathing. Giving your doberman a good cleaning and washing will surely remove any mud and grime from their time outside and avoid attracting lice as much as possible.
● Hair trimming and nail clipping. If they get too long they will be annoying to you and your dog, so trimming their hair and clipping their nails will bring comfort for the both of you.
● Care of their eyes and ears. By giving special care on their eyes and ears will help prevent any unwanted infection that might occur on your doberman. By just simply wiping the ears with a wet washcloth and gently dapping them, and be sure to wipe those doggie boogers daily because they tend to appear a lot.
The doberman pinscher.
● Cleaning their eyes and their ears. Same as the doberman, the pinscher needed constant care on both of their eyes and ears in order to avoid having the pinscher develop any unwanted infection that might hurt them.
● Rub cream on their paws. Having their little paws rubbed with a special kind of cream for dogs (ex: Paw Balm) will give their paws a smooth texture to the touch.
● Take care of their fur coat. By washing and grooming their fur will help prevent any future lice in making their residence on your doberman pinscher.
● Wash them. Wash away all the potential germs and bacteria that might cling onto your dog’s body. This will insure that your dog will not get infected by any deadly diseases.
There are difference but you cannot deny that there are similarities that might be easy for you to properly care for your doberman. They are not too different from each other so it is going to be an easy job for you as the owner in ensuring that your pet doberman is well-taken cared off.